Friday, May 17, 2002

Another Moron With No Sense of Perspective - This may come as a surprise to a great many people out there, but apparently not getting invited to appear on CNN is roughly equivalent to being sent to Siberia, or even killed. In other words, I and virtually everyone I know, is living in exile merely for never having appeared on national television. Actually, from a certain perspective, that sort of fits. After all, I do live in a relatively small town in the midwest, which is frequently confused with Siberia by people who should be smart enough to know better.

Oh, and I'm back. What can I say? Travel broadens the mind and provides challenges that can, if approached properly, nourish the soul, but nothing I experienced while I was gone could possibly match the joy I felt waking up in my own bed this morning with a purring cat nestled in the crook of my arm.

No comments: