Wednesday, June 19, 2002

My New Neighbor - I don't know her, haven't met her, and can only make judgements based on her personal appearance, her car, and her friends. Her friends say things very loudly that I wouldn't even say quietly, peel out when they drive away, and even managed to leave tire marks in my front yard, which is a hell of a trick considering that the first 4-5 feet of my yard goes up from the street at about a 60 degree angle. As far as her car goes, well, she has kickers. Kickers are like plaid pants. People that have them think they look cool, but they're really just a way of inflicting your bad taste on the world.

I'm not saying she's a bad person, but based on what I've seen so far, I'm hoping she's renting month to month until her trailer gets delivered.

No comments: