Monday, December 02, 2002

Four Out of Seven Ain't Bad - I went ever so slightly non-traditional this Thanksgiving. Thursday, as usual, was devoted to Gluttony, and it was a minor theme for the rest of the weekend, given the prevalence of leftovers. Now, normally, Friday would be devoted to Greed, but I didn't go shopping this year, electing instead to drive down to Springfield to hang with friends. But I was feeling large, as though my self extended to the horizon in every direction, and every landscape I drove over and through felt to me like my own, so I suppose that counts. Saturday was Sloth. 'Nuff said. Sunday was a travel day, which would normally excuse my having to get in yet another of the seven deadlies, but I managed somehow to squeeze it in. Which one? Well, that's none of your business.

No comments: