Saturday, December 07, 2002

One For the Road - I'm off to Pennsylvania in the morning, so blogging will be scarce for the next week. But I anticipate missing y'all at least a bit, and have a map to the nearest public library, so there may be a post or two from the road.

I'd love to leave you with something pithy to chew on while I'm off, but my brain is full of bills to pay, laundry to do, stuff to pack, etc. As usual, I'm certain I"ll either forget something, overpack, or some bizarre hybrid of the two where I take too much of stuff I don't need but forget something crucial and obvious, like my razor. But it's okay, because I'm very good at pushing the panic out of my head once there's nothing I can do, so the second the shuttle pulls away from my house, any nagging thoughts can be banished with a simple, "Fuck it, what can I do now?"

So, anyway, play nice while I'm away, and I'll see you all in a week.

No comments: