Sunday, December 15, 2002

Well, I'm back. For the first time in a week, I'm at home, it's daytime, and I'm not working. Of course, there's work to be done, like getting unpacked, sorting through the mail, and cleaning (entropy's a bitch). But I'm sleep deprived and brain fried, so I'm having trouble finding the motivation to do anything other than just sit. Luckily, the only thing I have on my list to get done right now is writing up my Christmas list and doing all of my shopping. No sweat, right?

Oh, and for those of you who are interested in such things, I'm working on a longer post about where I was last week and what I was doing there. By "working", of course, I mean that I've thought about it a little bit and have a vague idea of what I'll say once I find the energy to actually put fingers to keyboard.

No comments: