Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Slate has an electability whack-a-mole game up. They give you a list of possible negatives, and you select them in order of which you think most hurts a candidates electability. Interestingly, after all the crap that's been thrown at Dean, he came up the winner when I selected being a dull speaker and the $45 million spending cap until August, which I think are the two most damaging negatives going into this campaign.

BTW, if you've sent me an email and I haven't replied, it may be because of the enormous volume of "message returned" emails I'm getting (about 150 per day since yesterday). Either I've been spoofed, or it's this virus thing everyone's talking about. Since I'm iffy on the details of how the virus works, it's hard to be sure, but either way, some fun, huh?

No comments: