Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Dunno if you've heard, but there's a California PR firm out to keep Fahrenheit 9/11 out of theaters. They've been nice enough to put up a website with email contact info for all the major theater chains, saying, "Since we are the customers of the American movie theatres it is important for us to speak up loudly and tell the industry executives that we don’t want this misleading and grotesque movie being shown at our local cinema."

Of course, I'm a customer of American movie theaters, and I very much want to see this movie, so I sent the companies that own my local theaters a note telling them as much.

Update: I've already heard back from Goodrich, which runs the Forum 8 in Columbia. The emails they've received have run 85% for the movie to 15% against, and they're definitely going to carry it.

No comments: