Friday, January 07, 2005

In the category of "I couldn't have said it better myself", here are some tips on hacking your own mind.

In the category of "Yes, and...", here's Dale Keiger on yellow ribbon magnets, and here's my addition:

A month or so ago, a young woman knocked on my door, holding up a stack of yellow ribbon magnets for my perusal.

"Support our troops? Only four dollars!"

"Where does the money go?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, how does it support our troops? There are a lot of people saying they support our troops, but then the money turns around and goes for something else. So, where does it go?"

"Oh. Well, I don't really know."

"Then I guess I'll have to say no."

"Okay. Wanna buy a lighter?" And she held up a tray of lighters with American eagles on them.

No comments: