Monday, March 28, 2005

Well, Christie's sister had her baby (a beautiful baby girl), so of course the grandmothers have descended on Columbia. Christie's Mom got here Friday afternoon, and is staying with us until Tuesday. Although, when I say "us", I really mean "me", since Christie left yesterday for a work thing in St. Louis. On the one hand, I've lost my video game partner, but on the other, my ironing is taken care of.

Oh, and according to the Swift Report, The Brad and Jen divorced because they disagreed about Social Security reform. Sez they:

Says a source close to the actress: "She just really feels that people should have the freedom to invest their own money, that we don't need a nanny government making those choices for us. That was really the straw that broke the camel's back."

Uh huh.

No comments: