Friday, August 26, 2005

First of all, if you're reading this, you've clearly found the new space. No particular reason for the move, except that Yahoo closed the old domain down for reasons not entirely clear, and neithe my brother or myself were particularly excited about laying out cash money to resuscitate it. Well, he definitely isn't, and I'm still trying to decide. Anybody out there think it's totally worth it for me to have my own domain?

Nextly there are the two things which have been cracking me up lately:

1. Christie was out for a walk the other night, and almost got run over by a deer. She was on the sidewalk, the deer was in the road, and when a car came by and spooked it, it galumphed past her, close enough to feel the heat of it's body. I did not mention karma.

2. In the Middle Ages, the upper classes were "peers" and the lower classes "peons". I know neither name has anything to do with pee, but it still makes me smile.

No comments: