Friday, June 16, 2006

Because I know not everyone has had positive experiences with Dell technical support, I thought I'd take the time to pat them on the head. Christie just bought me a really nice present (a really, really nice present), and it's beautiful and I love it, except that the wireless card has this habit of dropping connections at annoyingly random intervals. Anyone who's ever done troubleshooting knows that randomly recurring problems are the biggest hassle in the world to fix, but Dell has been very patient, and seems to be taking the problem seriously and working hard to help me resolve it.

They say that a happy customer will tell no one, and an unhappy customer will tell everyone, so this is me saying that I'm happy with Dell. And also that if you're getting a laptop from them, you might consider spending a little coin to get a higher end wireless card, just in case. My bad.

No comments: