Sunday, December 10, 2006

Well, it's two weeks till Christmas, which means the in-laws are coming any day now. Christie's folks aren't big TV watchers, but they're from hurricane country, so her Mom gets a little twitchy when she can't watch the Weather Channel. Unfortunately, I've got a home theater set up I'm pretty proud of, which means I'm about the only one who can use it. Well, and Christie.

So I went out and picked up a Logitech Harmony 670 Universal Remote. So far, it's been great. All the other remotes have gone into the closet, since the new remote covers everything the old ones did, and much more easily. The real test, of course, will be when Mary gets here. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might have to make an instruction sheet for a "challenged learner". It might make your life easier. :-) Love ya, m