Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm flying out today to Philadelphia. I thought about asking for restaurant recommendations, places to see, that sort of thing, but the fact is I'm going to be in town for a whopping 18 hours, and I'll be staying on the same block as the place I'm giving my presentation, which is just a few blocks from the train station. I'll get off the plane, get on the train, walk to my hotel, walk to the bookstore, and then reverse my steps.

This kind of trip is kind of disorienting, really. I look at the yard as I drive by and feel like I need to mow it before I go out of town, but then I remember that I'll actually be back home tomorrow, giving me plenty of time to get it done.

So I'm headed out, but does that mean more blogging or less? No clue. Depends partly on inspiration, and largely on net access on the road.

No comments: