Monday, June 04, 2007

Christie and I are back in Madison, this time for business. We were sort of stuck in a hotel out in the suburbs, but it was a rainy weekend, so no real harm there. Now we're stuck in the airport, but it's still rainy, so it's not like we really want to be walking around downtown.

People at the trade show kept using the phrase "free family vacation" to describe Christie and I being here together, but that's beyond silly. I mean, yeah, it's a lot better being at a trade show with my wife than being at a trade show by myself, but I'd much rather be at home with my wife than at a trade show.

It's interesting, though. I think I'm going to recommend that the company always send Christie with me rather than send me alone. I'm naturally kind of shy at these things, and she pushes me to interact more.

Of course, y'all are used to me having some kind of witticism to pass on, but all I've got is this observation from our forays through various airports in the last few days: "Emergency Defibrillator" is perhaps the world's most redundant phrase.

No comments: