Friday, October 19, 2007

Apartment Therapy has a post up on talented artist Lori Nix. She makes miniature dioramas, then photographs them as if they were landscapes. It's weird and hard to explain, but the results are very cool.

Lori and I actually went to college together, but didn't really know each other, except this one time my girlfriend pretty much totally dumped me for her, and there was much drama, but that's sort of what college is for, and besides, I really, really needed to get out of that relationship, so really she did me a favor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't remember who told me this many years back but I'd heard a little story that Lori Nix along with other artists staged guerilla art showings in the Guggenheim by sneaking their own art work on the walls when no one was looking...

Glad to see her lovely work!

Dawn