Friday, February 01, 2008

Her: I've been pretty easy on you, cravings-wise. No late night runs, and nothing with pickles on it.

Me: That's true. You've even stopped eating my pickle.

Her: What do you mean by that?

Me: ... That when we go to Panera and I get a sandwich that comes with a pickle, I finally get to eat it myself instead of you stealing it from me?

Her: Oh, right. Okay.

In other pregnancy related news, we had the big ultrasound yesterday, and I've already been rebuked a couple of times for telling people the sex of the baby without asking them if they wanted to know. So I'm asking: Do you want to know what kind of daughter we're having?

4 comments:

Emily said...

I definitely want to know what kind of daughter you are having!
Congratulations.

Mike said...

Well, it's hard to say at this stage, but I'm pretty sure she's going to be the awesome kind. Not unlike yours.

Heather said...

*CHEERS LOUDLY FOR YOU!*

Anonymous said...

I KNOW what kind of a daughter that you are going to have!

Campfire Girl
Has her own PINK toolbelt
Sly sense of humor
(Hidden Barbie streak....ooops)
LOVES to read
BEAUTIFUL and RESILIENT

I would list the other attributes but........

Tickle