Monday, May 26, 2008

I recommend that anyone with the slightest bit of remaining respect for Fox News watch this video. One of their correspondents makes an offhand joke about assassinating Obama, then chuckles delightedly.

By the way, her name is Liz Trotta, and she has no place on TV. But we live in a world where Pat Buchanan is hired by NBC to provide commentary on the Democratic primary, so I don't expect much will happen to her. Liberal media my ass.

Update: She has apologized. I don't particularly care. Someone who lets slip, in an unguarded moment, a desire to see a presidential candidate assassinated doesn't belong on TV, and a network that continues to put her on doesn't deserve to be watched. Of course, Fox has been blocked on my home TV for years now, so it's not like they're missing my viewership.

No comments: