This is off the top of my head, and I seriously doubt I'll actually get all of these things done, but this is the outside stuff I'd like to have done by the end of summer. In stream of consciousness order:
1. Clean all the gutters.
2. Replace/rebuild the small retaining wall by the driveway, and put in another planting bed there for Christie and Sophie to dig in the dirt.
3. Get grass established on the southern slope of the backyard.
4. Get estimate for various approaches to the front retaining wall including replacement with timbers, replacement with stone, repair of damaged timbers, and total removal.
5. Powerwash the house where it's dirty from splashback before we put in the gutters.
6. Powerwash the grill and patio furniture.
7. Fix a few deck boards and check railing posts, consider childproof railing options for upper deck.
8. Price out new landscape lighting fixtures, keep an eye out for deals.
9. Crawl under upper deck and move joist to give our remaining deck tree room to grow for a few more years.
10. Rebury french drain in front of house.
It's going to be a busy warm season.