Thursday, June 18, 2009

With all apologies to my gamer friends

Not sure how ethical it is to tell you about a comment that is subsequently removed by the author, but I just had my masculinity impugned by some troll that followed me home from a comment I'd left on a post at a feminist web site. Of course I am the all powerful admin, so I can see the blogs this guy follows and know his hometown, but I still can't tell if he was trying for ironic and missed, or trying for stupid and hit. Whichever it was, he obviously thought better of the comment, which I applaud.

But the site emails copies of any comment to me, so I did see it, and I saw his blog, which is entirely devoted to role playing games, and mostly seems to consists of bitching about the GMing. Two words, oh troll of mine: Glass houses.

No comments: