Monday, August 10, 2009

Imagine a brilliant title here

I had an absolutely brilliant idea for a blog post this morning. I can remember everything vividly: It was 3:22, and I was listening to my teething daughter cry herself awake for the 5th time that night. I was counting minutes on the clock, and staring at the baby monitor, wishing I could fall asleep and worried that if I did, I wouldn't hear Christie if she asked for help. To distract myself, I started thinking about some social problem or another, and while I don't believe I came up with any actual solutions, I did manage to come up with some very witty takedowns of the people I disagree with, and one or two highly original insights.

If only I could remember what I was thinking about. Because I remember it seeming really, really cool.

No comments: